First Shift Hours: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for the Dunedin Plant's stockroom.
- Integrate the Stockroom with our Maintenance Planning process.
- Facilitate company strategies for Stockroom Improvement Initiatives, develop Stockroom "Best Practices"
- Provide training in SAP PM/MM to Stockroom, Planners, and Maintenance Personnel.
- Analyze and recommend adjustments to inventory levels, considering maintenance input and inventory optimization theory.
- Develop, maintain and communicate timely and accurate reporting of Stockroom metrics and key performance indicators.
- Serve as a liaison between the Stockroom and Maintenance Planners to communicate part obsolescence, replacements, etc., and to assure equipment BOM's are being maintained and updated.
- Conduct daily review of cycle counts.
- Drive MRO Inventory Management by engaging with the maintenance planners and finance.
- Prioritize and oversee assigned daily work performed which includes MRP runs, Cycle Count Accuracy, Work Order Parts Reservations, development and training needs.
- Lead re-engineering / alternate vendor initiatives to optimize inventory when needed.
- Work closely with vendors to optimize inventory cost.
- Ensure all stockroom attendants comply with all Coca-Cola policies and procedures.
- Ensure all stockroom attendants perform all work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Control and approve all requests for new part ads, deletions, and obsoletes.
- Ensure implemented cost saving measures are being executed and driven
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- High School Diploma/GED; Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills strong familiarity with multiple MRO commodities.
- Experience leading a stockroom/inventory team
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in sourcing and buying indirect materials
- Three (3) years of experience managing a Maintenance Stockroom; proficiency in Inventory Management, Purchasing & Requisitioning; proficiency in SAP PM/MM;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top