The IBM Cloud Infrastructure Service Team works on the heart of the IBM Cloud. We provide cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. Our customers range from web startups to global enterprises.
We are seeking motivated Storage Administrators for our offices in Dallas or Houston, TX. This role will support the systems that provide IBM's best-in-class hosting platform. Day-to-day tasks include deploying, monitoring and maintaining complex solutions to meet the requirements of the business and our customers. Come join our team!
• Provide daily administration and resolution of advanced maintenance and performance issues on NetApp Clustered Data OnTAP, NetApp SANtricity, OnCommand Insight;
• Provide support on installs, upgrades, retrofits, etc.;
• Provide advanced level guidance and technical expertise on storage configuration, best practices and troubleshooting of common block/file protocols, including iSCSl, NFS, ClFS;
• Provide advanced performance and system diagnostics; analyze results to ensure optimal operations;
• Maintain platform and procedural documentation;
• Work with various stakeholders to plan architecture, upgrades and capacity planning;
• Assist with day-to-day operations of data protection/disaster recovery environments as needed;
• Provide on-call support as required.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.