IBM Bluemix Infrastructure (SoftLayer), provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. Our customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
We are currently searching for Storage Administrators in Dallas, TX. Our Information Systems Team supports the systems that provide IBM's best-in-class hosting platform. Our Storage Administrators are responsible for deploying, monitoring, and maintaining complex solutions to meet the needs of the business and our customers. We are seeking individuals with demonstrated initiative who take pride in their work.
As a Storage Administrator, responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Administration and diagnostic resolution of advanced maintenance and performance issues on NetApp Clustered Data OnTAP, NetApp SANtricity, OnCommand Insight
- Advanced troubleshooting of common block/file protocols, including: iSCSI, NFS, CIFS
- Configure and maintain storage infrastructure providing optimal availability, performance, and best practices
- Evaluate performance, monitor workloads, and analyze results to ensure optimal operations
- Maintain platform and procedural documentation
- Lead/coordinate projects including new installations, upgrades, retrofits, etc.
- Develop and improve upon operational procedures and standards
- Act as a \"Subject Matter Expert\
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.