Storage Applications Engineering Undergrad Intern Job Description
[ Position to be located only in Chandler and for students in the Phoenix. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school. ]
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in Performance assessments of various Storage software products using Servers and various operating systems.
- In addition, intern to work with multiple Application Engineers to replicate reported customer issues to begin an investigation to hardware or software issues.
The responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Interns to assist Applications Engineers to replicate customer issues on Servers and Workstations using various Storage devices and software configurations.
- Some testing and inspection tests are conducted prior to a software or patch release.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Significant hardware and software activities requiring attention to detail and system configuration
- Student must be self-reliant, able to research potential solutions and results oriented.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. Minimum Requirements: The candidate must be pursuing a BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other science/engineering related field. The candidate must have the unrestricted time to work in the US without requiring sponsorship. Minimum 6 months of experience in/with: Hardware / Software Installation and management of Windows and Linux operating systems PC troubleshooting Preferred Qualifications: Computer hardware experience.Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.