JOIN OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM TODAY
Do you seek a job where you have the opportunity to work together with a team of people dedicated to providing service? Do you want to build your career with a company committed to the health and wellness of individuals and the local community? Do you thrive in a busy environment that requires you to be detailed, organized and good at juggling multiple responsibilities? If this sounds intriguing, then you may be a great candidate for a leadership role at Rite Aid.
As the role of the community pharmacy in the health care industry continues to evolve, the Rite Aid team becomes more focused than ever on overall wellness. Leadership roles within the stores play a significant role in helping our customers connect with products and services that will support their overall health and wellness.
The Store Manager, Manager Trainee, Assistant Store Manager and Shift Supervisor comprise a team of people who work together to manage the operation of the Rite Aid retail store in an efficient and effective manner. This group is responsible for upholding company policies and procedures while ensuring that all daily activities deliver against the expected operating standards, merchandising programming and budgeted financial targets. They provide leadership and development for all store associates by delivering training, giving regular performance feedback through coaching and communicating career opportunities within the business. The store leadership team also plays a critical role in promoting and driving customer service behaviors that make our internal and external customers feel valued.
Experience in retail, food service, restaurant or the customer service industry is the perfect background for our leadership roles at Rite Aid. Prior supervisory experience and/or business training or education is very desireable for these roles. The quantity of experience required will vary depending on the role with Shift Supervisor roles requiring just a few months of experience and Store Manager positions requiring several years of experience, training and/or education.
Candidates for all these roles must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
We look forward to talking to you about these exciting opportunities!
Experience / Requirements
• In accordance with state law, candidates must satisfy minimum age requirements to sell and/or supervise the sale of alcohol and/or tobacco products.
• Ability to pass drug test.
• Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
• Ability to work day or evening hours.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.