About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Store Manager II develops and manages an account portfolio including: deposits, loans, fees and expenses (commercial, small business and consumer). The Store Manager II leads, coaches, and motivates Store team to deliver legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through sales management.
This job coaches and develops store team ensuring on-going training, performance management, and talent development and is responsible for overall performance of the store through all Store Sales, Service and Supervisory Personnel. The Store Manager II promote TD brand through active leadership within the community. This job is SAFE Act Certified and takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain.
At the discretion of the leadership of the Market, this position may be asked to manage more than one location within close proximity to one another.
- Generally manages a mid-size Store, according to the Bank's criteria, whose transactions and Customer needs vary in complexity.
- Can identify the need to negotiate and influence within the business line and recommend solutions. May require assistance in consistent, broader implementation within the Store, Business Partners and Region.
- Identifies when change may be needed; may require assistance in planning, strategizing and in executing change.
- Has credibility within the Store, with Business Partners and to some extent, across the Region. Builds strong Business Partner relationships through routine contract and review of expected business results.
- Holds high standards for self and others.
- Identifies when action is needed; may need assistance in implementing actions items.
- Leads sales strategy and planning efforts and creates sales and promotional initiatives to reach performance goals.
- Schedules regular informal and formal coaching sessions with team members. Coaches team members on identifying sales opportunities.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years related experience required.
- Strong supervisory or leadership experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated sales management ability.
- Successful Certification as a Consumer Lender required and Small Business lending experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, strategically aligning efforts and activities to meet Store goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Bank product lines and services as well as an understanding of Store operations and security.
- Demonstrated presentation, analytical, interpersonal and collaborative skills with all-level internal and external Customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Notary License. (Preferred).
- Proven business development skills, including ability to conceptualize and implement strategies.
- This position falls within the definition of Loan Originator as defined under Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act, 12 CFR Part 1026.36, and the definition of Mortgage Loan Originator as defined under the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), 12 U.S.C. •• 5102 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 12 CFR Part 1007.
- Must be eligible for employment with a covered financial institution under the standards established by Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act, 12 CFR Part 1026.36.
- Must be eligible for registration as a registered mortgage loan originator with the NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry) in accordance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), 12 U.S.C. •• 5102 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 12 CFR Part 1007.
- A satisfactory criminal background check, credit report, and statements from job applicant regarding administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position.
Travel % Not Applicable Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Massachusetts City (Primary) Waltham
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.