This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the store location including: store sales and customer support, order administration, inventory management, warehousing, employee development & training and showroom appearance and promotion.
1. Store sales growth both in units and parts & supplies
2. Manages customer support and maintains an efficient operation.
3. Develops and trains the Counter Sales and Warehouse Associates
4. Maintains inventory control to adequately serve customers while maintaining 98% cycle count accuracy
5. Manages all shipping and receiving activities to assure that products are handled and stored in a safe and efficient manner.
6. Trains warehouse personnel in material handling methods, and insuring that the applicable OSHA requirements are fulfilled including forklift certification.
7. Manages the product selection function for the location.
8. Administers the Factory Warranty policies and includes review and approval of warranty claims and the proper disposition of defective items.
9. Ensures that the facility team adheres to all branch policies and procedures.
10. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combined education and experience.
2. A minimum of seven years of experience related to the HVAC industry, with experience in customer support and inventory management.
3. Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
5. Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
6. Strong analytical skills and a positive human relations orientation.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.