Store Operations Lead
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 1546759871
This position requires a self-starter who can build and lead a team; has experience in store retail operations, customer service, and/or operations management. We are interested in a person who will help define processes by working in the Store Operator role for a period of time, but then quickly build and analyze data to improve the current process and create new processes as the program grows. The Store Operations Lead will manage the day-to-day operations of a team of store operators, communicate with upper management to resolve issues, check in with operations employees when off-site and keep the job fun and interesting in creative ways.
• Experience in Operations Management
• Motivated and Creative Thinker
• Excellent Customer Service/ Interpersonal/ Communication Skills
• College Degree Preferred or In Progress
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in retail operations
• Manages/Trains/Motivates a team of reps to execute shopping tasks and meet goals and cut-off times.
• Manages SLA performance through metrics and develops operational improvements to optimize store rep efficiency.
• Works closely with Store Managers/Employees
• On-call: Store Operators will call this lead and they must be able to resolve issues in real-time with Store Reps.
• On-site: Will be responsible for managing a rotating team of operators and maintaining constant and effective communication with upper management
• Other duties as assigned
• The Store Operations Lead will work between the hours of 6:30AM-11:00PM, 4-6 shifts/week (covered by multiple shifts). Must have a flexible schedule.
• Work Locations: may vary from the following cities: Medford, Somerville, Everett, Boston, Malden. As the project expands, working locations will expand.