ADECCO is the largest staffing company in the mid-ohio valley. A lot of the biggest and best companies in the area use ADECCO. We are currently recruiting for a Store Room position for one of our top clients! These are immediate need positions!
The storeroom clerk is a full-time postion(40 hours/week), temporary postion and will have exposure to a wide range of activities required for the implementation of a new storeoom. This person will need to have prior knowledge of storeroom activities along with other various functions of industrial equipment and industrial enviroments. You will need to have an understanding of the various tools and materials utilized by industrial operations and maintenance. The right candidate will be ale to count, weight and recondile inventory as well as read a tape measure, micrometers and calipers and must have organizational skills.Must have knowledge of receiving parts into inventory, verifying packing slips and materials and entering into software.
Prior experience inventory counting, weighting and reconciling, , understanding basic storeroom/warehousing activities, understanding of racking configurations, basic microsoft Excel skills,must be detailed oriented, ability to lift 40 lbs.
This position will act upon specific written and/or verbal instructions furnished by the Supervisor to set-up plant equipment correctly for operation, organize work to achieve daily production schedules with no errors or deficiencies, follow and adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Policies, and effectively use time to meet company goals and objectives.
* Planning and organizing the manufacturing steps required in the production of safe quality products
* Following instructions as written on SOPs and all other documents related to the manufacturing process
* Transporting raw materials weighing a minimum of 50 lbs
* Checking and calculating raw material quantities as needed
* Performing set-up and adjustments to all manufacturing equipment to ensure assigned machines run at peak efficiency
* Cleaning equipment according to standard operating procedures and performing varied preventive maintenance
* Updating production records, inventory sheets, etc. as required
* Consistently checking work for accuracy to ensure no errors or deficiencies
* Performing other assigned duties that may be required in meeting company goals and objectives
If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please contact our office by calling (304)422-0288 or apply online RIGHT NOW at www.AdeccoUSA.com
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.