- Assists customers as needed in locating, demonstrating, selecting, carrying, and/or loading merchandise.
- Responds to code 50's, call buttons, departmental pages, or requests for assistance.
Responds knowledgeably and promptly to all customer and employee questions by taking them to areas of the store and walking them
through projects when necessary.
- Observes and validates items being carried in and out of the store by checking receipts and load tickets.
Detects common signs of shoplifting, theft, and other security risks, and promptly communicates them to management and/or Loss
- Complies with all safety procedures, makes note of any safety hazards, and completes daily safety hazmat review (DSHR).
Ensures good housekeeping standards are in place, and programs, such as Area Recovery, are executed daily to guarantee that the store
(including work areas) is clean and organized at all times.
- Notifies Manager/Manager on Duty (MOD) of customer complaints, dissatisfaction, and procedure violations.
Follows IMPACT model of customer service by initiating, making assessment, providing assistance, adding on sales, closing sales, and
thanking the customer.
Provides customer service at all times through the daily execution of (and not limited to) the customer greeting, phone answering, price
guarantee and special order, and Installed Sales and Delivery programs.
- Reviews loading tickets/order sheets.
- Prepares quick-load items.
- Provides prompt support to all checkout functions.
- Pulls orders for customers and contractors by pulling paperwork, reviewing orders on the computer, and using power equipment.
- Monitors entrance for security issues and communicates issues and solutions to management.
- Uses Kronos to look up schedule and log PTO (Paid Time Off) requests.
- Writes down customer information and date of pick up and attaches the information to orders.
- Uses power equipment to handle freight when needed.
- Down stocks merchandise by looking for empty areas on shelves and replenishing supplies.
- Promotes and offers customer loyalty programs (e.g., MyLowes).
- Verifies description and price as merchandise is scanned
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.