About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Store Supervisor is responsible for providing an operationally sound and legendary experience to Customers by supervising the teller and platform teams in the absence of the Store Manager or the Assistant Store Manager. This job provides ongoing coaching and models Guiding Principles to ensure WOW! Customer Service is experienced by all Customers at every interaction. Store Supervisors have the flexibility to move between platform and teller line and the ability to prioritize the needs of both.
- Provides exceptional Customer service.
- Provides supervision/coaching/mentoring of Teller and Platform staff to positively reinforce behavior and assists with staff development planning.
- Has the flexibility to move between platform and teller line and the ability to prioritize the needs of both.
- Primarily works in assigned Retail Store. Occasional travel required for Classroom Training, On-the-Job Training and Regional meetings.
- Approves financial transactions using sound judgment to minimize risk and potential losses from fraud and other decision that will impact Store financial results.
- Ensures that all security and audit procedures are followed to minimize potential risk.
- Assists in managing Cash Recap, ICOM reporting and cash limits in accordance with Teller Operational Standards.
- Participates in investigating, locating, resolving and controlling Teller differences to manage the Teller Difference budget within acceptable standards.
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
- Oversight of Customer Service Representative and Teller experience.
- Completed or enrolled in the Store Supervisor development program.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed Customers' expectations.
- Strong organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Application of sound judgment in making decisions.
- Demonstrated vault management and drawer settlement competency in accordance with Teller Operational Standards.
- Demonstrated proficiencies in settlement of ATM, negotiable items and other bank-related equipment.
- Sound judgment in decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain order in the store.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Lotus Notes, Word and Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of all operational systems and databases.
- Ability to supervise and lead others.
- Ability to provide community services, including but not limited to, WOW! Zone training classes.
- Must have Notary License.
Hours 40 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Massachusetts City (Primary) Fitchburg
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.