Posted: January 13, 2017
Reference ID: 1782894700
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Store keeper job in Elk Grove, CA. This is a temporary 6 month opportunity. As a Storekeeper you will be responsible for monitoring and leading the operation of a Stock/Equipment Site. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this job include:
• Distribute and assign work to staff in accordance to with established procedures
• Receives, stores, and issues supplies, parts, equipment, and printed material
• Estimates supply needs and orders regularly used supplies based on usage rate, storage space available, product shelf life, and delivery time.
• Receives, records, and organizes warehoused items
• Maintains records of supplies ordered and in stock; and payment records authorized
• Conducts inventories of all supplies including fixed assets
• Confers with vendors, contract service providers, purchasing staff
• Manages operational store keeping
• Offers Technical assistance, training of small store clerk groups
• Provides lead training to staff under supervision
• Fork lift operation and other material handling equipment
• Analyze cost and savings of supplies
• Learn computerized inventory control and record keeping system
• Learn handling and ordering of specialized supplies such as hazardous materials
• Learn and use basic County purchasing procedures
• Learn and use procedures of County budge preparation and monitoring
• 2 full years as a Stock clerk or merchandise management
• Valid Class C DL, fork lift experience
• Must be able to clear criminal background check
Pay rate $19.50 +, M-F schedule
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Storekeeper job in Elk Grove, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled