Are you a proven marketer, with experience in developing and executing holistic audience and loyalty marketing plans based on data and insights? Are you energized by ecommerce and working in a start-up like environment? Are you passionate about building fans and activating advocates? If this sounds like you, this role could be your next great opportunity.
The Microsoft Digital Stores Marketing Team (within WW Retail Store) is looking for a sharp, creative and resourceful Audience marketer to build our engaged, paid user base with our Commercial audiences, ranging from Small, Medium and Enterprise level customers.
You will do this through developing deep insights into these critical commercial audiences, industry, competition and seasonal drivers. You will develop and test impactful messaging and creative that compels new and returning shoppers (Business Endusers, Business Owners and IT Professionals) to purchase the devices, apps, games, and entertainment content they want and need, for their own use and for their organizations. You will also lead the development and execution of our loyalty strategy for Small/ Medium businesses - crafting deep engagement opportunities across the customer lifecycle that cultivate and activate our best customers for greater business impact.
In this role, you will work closely with marketing channel owners, category managers, device teams, data and research teams, merchandising, product marketing and engineering v-teams to develop and execute engagement programs, integrated marketing plans, consumer-focused go-to-market strategies, tactics, assets and resource alignment that will drive business impact (paid users and revenue), delight our customers and turn them into loyal, returning customers.
• Lead Store efforts in developing loyalty and audience marketing expertise and plans, aligned with segmentation strategy and audience insights developed across key partners.
• Leverage category expertise and content roadmaps from the Category Management and device teams, lead integrated marketing plans and execution across all key partners to drive shared KPIs/goals
• Define audience-specific lifecycle marketing approaches, leveraging existing surfaces, while also ramping up new channels to reach our store customers with relevant, targeted offers and communications to drive repeat visits and purchases from store.
• In partnership with Product Marketing team, develop customer messaging to inform Marketing Communications Brief, PR Plans, Channel/Category Plans, Regional Marketing Plans and Partner co-marketing plans
• Partner effectively with Product Marketing, Merchandising and Engineering to prioritize and evangelize the capabilities and experiences that we need to develop that will drive our business.
• Develop audience learning plans and scorecards with benchmarks for growth and success, leading up to our org’s overall goal and vision
• Maintain solid relationships with key leaders, managing through difficult, ambiguous, sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Must be experienced in developing holistic, integrated marketing plans, strategies, KPIs and learning plan
• Must be data-driven, customer-centric, and objective focused.
• 5+ years’ experience in business – to- business digital Marketing, with ecommerce and lead gen as a plus
• 3-5 + years proven experience in building strategic, audience marketing plans, with ownership and follow-through to measurement, optimization and vteam management to obtain goals.
• Lifecycle marketing strategy development based on data. Experience and passion to leverage data to inform lifecycle strategy and ongoing optimizations.
• Loyalty marketing experience preferred, but not required.
• Strong communicator and influencing abilities
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical abilities
• Solid organization, leadership, and team-building
• Ecommerce experience is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) is required. MBA a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.