Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
If your highly motivated and an experienced Business Leader who has a proven record of opening doors and developing strategic relationships to further develop and grow our energy management business. It requires developing deep customer relationships and insights, articulating a clear account strategy, identifying business opportunities, mobilizing Schneider Electric and successfully closing deals.
Exhibited industry experience: 15 to 25 years
- International business leader experience and exposure
- International mobility is a must
- Demonstrates deep sales experience and entrepreneurship
- Strong track record of capability to grow business
- Deep understanding of strategic account management, customers, sales channels & third parties
- Broad experience in applying financial strategies with the client
- Ability to animate networks, to lead non-hierarchical or remote team
- Strategic thinking and ability to unite people around a vision
- Ability to navigate complex matrix organizations in multicultural environment
- Strong initiative, self-starter and highly organized
Communication and Interpersonal skills
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Successful track-record influencing executives across a customer’s organization (minimal VP-level selling; ideally C-level selling)
- A strong ability to understand complex requirements, able to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and close a deal.
- Able to politically navigate through an organization; balancing interactions with the Key Decision Maker (likely manager or director-level) and also reaching senior executive ranks
- Strong influencing skills and intercultural skills
- Tenacity, resilience, emotional intelligence
Other key skills:
- Solution business knowledge
- Customer value proposition
- Market segmentation and customer targeting
- Establish and sustain winning relationships
- Customer focus
- Influence and convince
- Foster cooperation
- Capacity to set vision and strategy
- Business acumen
- Strategic account management
- Take risks and innovate
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.