Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice. Strategic Account Executive - Facility Management/Real Estate Role Summary:
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a highly talented, motivated, solution minded individual for the position of Strategic Account Executive, Facility Management/Real Estate. Reporting to the VP of Business Development, t his individual will be responsible to develop, manage, and implement, on a full-time basis, a business strategy for the key facility management & real estate strategic accounts and guide the implementation of his or her account specific business plan; achieving all financial targets including revenue and orders, profitability, and pipeline goals.
This individual is responsible for collaboration with Global Account Managers to implement the account’s strategy. He or she will serve as the liaison between Schneider Electric and his or her account(s); providing account leadership. This individual will coordinate and collaborate with territory salespeople to service his or her account(s) within select geographic locations. He or she will deliver key segment value propositions as well as collaborate with vertical segment managers to leverage our marketing assets. Finally, the candidate will align with project delivery resources to ensure a VIP customer experience, throughout the sales, delivery, and service life cycle.
This position can be located anywhere in the United States Essential functions/Responsibilities:
- Deliver on business plan for penetration rates, orders, revenue, margin and cash
- Identify and define areas to penetrate and grow our wallet share with the customer
- Lead multi-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction and growth (quality, commercial, engineering, project management)
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels, focusing on key decision makers & C-suite as well as working closely with decision makers
- Conduit for solutions; detailed understanding of customer’s business model and how Schneider’s products, software and services deliver added value to customers
- Identify market trends and needs to ensure ongoing competitiveness of existing offers by understanding customer needs and shifts in demand and translating those into actionable plans
- Lead the transactional deal process having the ability to structure creative, commercially and technically sound quality deals as well as fully manage associated contractual issues that arise over the life of the projects
- Foster cooperation across Schneider Electric (Business Units, application centers, back office, support functions, etc)
- Set regular cadence for collaboration / reviews
- Accountable to build and develop the matrix team to deliver upon the segment strategy
- Build a clear communications strategy (Internally & externally)
- Significant sales experience with a deep understanding of strategic account management, customers, sales channels and third parties, with a demonstrated track record of growing business
- Deep Facility Management/Real Estate segment expertise; Experience in presenting as a thought leader to key stakeholders / large groups
- Solid understanding of energy management and industry-specific problems & technology
- Knowledge of electrical distribution, automation, Building Management Systems, critical power, energy systems, solutions and services and/or IT and Data Center/Cloud Computing applications
- Successful track-record influencing executives across a customer's organization (minimal VP-level selling; ideally C-level selling)
- A strong ability to understand complex requirements, able to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and close a deal
- Broad experience in applying financial strategies with the client
- Ability to animate networks, to lead non-hierarchical and remote teams
- Strategic thinking and ability to unite people around a vision
- Ability to navigate complex matrix organizations in a multicultural environment
- Strong initiative, self-starter and high level of organization skills
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in a multicultural & matrix environment - both with internal organizations' and within client organizations
- Experience and skill in working via strategic alliance or mutual client engagements with customer/partner
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirit-oriented
- Capability and desire to travel extensively
- 4 Year Bachelors Degree required, Preferably Sales Management, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferred, but not required
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.