As a Strategic Account Executive (SAE), you will serve as the senior level liaison for clients within the Health Plan segment supporting clients in the Western Region of the U.S. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare sales professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the strategic account team (including account management, clinical, and operations) as the quarterback and have full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities through utilizing your consultative selling skills by recommending CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs.
- Developing and delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trend and financial performance and facilitates in identifying client cost-saving opportunities.
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) through collaboration with primary internal partners such as underwriting.
- Executing client renewals by building relationships with key client stakeholders and asking effective probing questions that lead to innovation pharmacy benefit plan designs benefiting both the client and CVS Health.
Your success as a Strategic Account Executive will be driven by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. You will function as a leader for the account team and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Executive will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace.
This position must be located in the western/central part of the U.S. with the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time. Travel will be to the western part of the country where the candidate location is ideal in AZ or UT.
A little about us: