Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE OVERVIEW:
Superior, reliable, consistent services that deliver value – that’s our focus. Over the years, Charter has invested billions of dollars in infrastructure improvements, unleashing the power of an advanced, two-way, fully interactive fiber network. By moving to this all-digital network, today’s Charter customers enjoy the most HD TV channels, more On Demand choices and the fastest internet speeds.
Spectrum Enterprise Solutions builds business-to-business solutions with a people-to-people focus, providing the bandwidth and support customers need to accelerate business. Charter’s largest customers enjoy enterprise-grade voice, video, data, network, cloud and managed services via a flexible and secure fiber-based network.
The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for selling Dedicated Fiber based services to Enterprise clients, including point to point Ethernet connections, Dedicated Internet Access, Wi-Fi, Voice Services, Managed Services, Cloud Services and Video.
• Responsible for cultivating and maintaining key business to business relationships
• Identifying target markets, industries, and contacts for our Enterprise product portfolio.
• Contributing to the marketing and sales department.
• Management of specified Territory/Market Segment
• Cold calling potential clients.
• Network with area peers to acquire referrals.
• Writing and presenting professional, organized proposals.
• Negotiating contracts with CEO/CTO level Executives.
• Project Management of sales cycle activities and service implementation
• Account Retention and Client Relations
• Maintaining and reporting sales activity, including Funnels, Sales Call Activity, 30/60/90 day forecasts.
• Maintaining high customer satisfaction to ensure contract renewal.
• Consistently achieve Monthly Sales Quota.
• Building and maintaining relationships in the Corporate and IT Community.
• Five years of direct sales experience within the Telecom/ Cable Industry to multi location enterprise accounts
• Experience in financial/business benefits selling.
• Experience in selling to corporate Executives Experience in outside sales to Enterprise, Healthcare, State & Local Government, &/Or Education
• Experience in seeking out purchasing decision makers and developing working relationships with corporate Executives
• Experience negotiating Master Service Agreements
• Experience in financial/business benefits selling
• Understanding of TCP/IP networking.
• Familiarity with business software and hardware applications and Intranets.
• Knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure and equipment. Routers, Switches, Frame Relay, ATM, SONET and Ethernet.
• Understanding need and function of network security and firewalls.
• Telephony experience in selling Trunking products such as T1, PRI, and SIP.
• Knowledge and understanding of the role of Network facilities in a Corporate Environment in support of Telephony requirements (such as call centers).
• Microsoft Office Expertise in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint with Visio experience.
• Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure with deadlines.
• Aptitude to translate technical information to customers.
• Ability, experience and confidence to work with high level management staff.
• Ability to identify and cultivate market opportunities.
• Able to work independently and remotely as a 'self-starter'
BA/BS required, preferably in business or technical field, or equivalent experience.
NOTE: Driving is a requirement for this position, must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.