JOB SUMMARY The Strategic Account Manager is r
esponsible for dedicated account management of an assigned module of Charter Enterprise market customers. Responsible to protect and grow existing revenues by proactively managing the day-to-day relationship with Charter and Enterprise Market customers, including regular face-to-face meetings with assigned customers to conduct account reviews and to help identify and secure additional sales and renewal opportunities.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Actively and consistently support efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- This field based position is responsible for the proactive management of an assigned module of Charter customers.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue goals and sales quotas within the assigned module of accounts
- Conduct regularly scheduled face-to-face meetings and account reviews with assigned customers for the purpose of securing and/or renewing existing revenues and identifying and securing new revenue opportunities.
- Serve as the customer advocate for assigned customers to ensure customer satisfaction with all Charter departments that affect the customer. Interface with other departments through written and verbal communications to handle customer situations; involving customer problems and questions.
- Maintains and updates internal databases with all required customer information. Establish and monitor internal control procedures for the support of assigned accounts and provide contract information for tracking and submission to regulatory agencies as needed.
- Assist the Collections Department when necessary in perform collections on assigned accounts.
- Remains current on changes in the service pricing and procedures, order entry process, commission reports, and sales promotions through completion of required/recommended training program.
- Perform other duties as requested by manager.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- ICOMS/CSG or other billing system experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
- 30% Travel
- Valid and active State driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
- Analytical/interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and foster change
- Ability to bend/squat/kneel
- Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Related Work Experience Number of Years: 5
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization required; Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred (Business-related field).
- Five years in Strategic Account Sales and/or Account Management experience
- Five years experience with advanced voice, video & data networking (PRI/SIP, Advanced Video Services )
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.