The SA Compliance Assistant will be required to work as part of team supporting the Strategic Accounts Business Management group and the Strategic Accounts Market Segment and Sales Leaders. This position will be responsible for identifying/monitoring and reporting price reviews for nationally managed strategic accounts; this will require working jointly with the Market Segment Analysts, Market Segment Support and the respective Sales/Market Segment Leaders. In addition the assistant will calculate and review customer rebates, create and distribute national account customer standard reports, other reports as needed and update and maintenance of the SA database.
This individual will work cohesively with the entire SA Business Management team, NAM's, SAM's, RAM's, Sales Service, and KAD as well as other internal teams. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Standard scheduled report generation and dissemination
• Maintain tag codes used for SA DW cube
• Adhoc requests from Compliance Manager
• Support preparation of monthly and quarterly internal tracking reports and presentations
• Help maintain price adjustment schedule, monitoring and reporting
• Maintain SA Database Report
• Coordinate quarterly SAM report collection and distribution
• Customer rebate calculation/reconciliation
• Identify and communicate process improvement areas
• Misc support projects as assigned QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, Microsoft Office experience.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the Strategic Account team including Management, Sales Leaders and other members of the SA Business Management Team.
- Organized, self-motivated, proactive individual that is comfortable working both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time constraints.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Packaged gas/welding/safety knowledge is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Able to talk, hear, walk sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
• Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office setting.Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.