Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Strategic Accounts Director, Supply Chain Customer Solutions and will be located in Piscataway, NJ with consideration given to J&J offices in NJ, PA, EMEA and APAC.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution, transportation, and customer service. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
This Director will be responsible for developing the strategy and oversee the execution of Customer Collaboration and Supply Chain Customer Solutions implementation plans for key hospital systems for the Medical Device segments.
Initial core responsibilities and focus will begin with Ramsay Health, a cross-region strategic account. Ramsay Health is one of the top five private hospital operators in the world, with locations in Australia, France, the United Kingdom, Indonesia and Malaysia. Ramsay operates more than 250 facilities with revenues greater than $7.5B.
The Strategic Accounts Director, Supply Chain Customer Solutions will be responsible for:
• Developing the strategy and oversee the execution of Customer Collaboration and Supply Chain Customer Solutions implementation plans for key hospital systems for the Medical Device segments
• Delivering supply chain solutions that drive efficiency, optimize operations, and support the mutual goals of J&J and key hospital systems
• Leading strategic supply chain customer initiatives in partnership with our APAC and EMEA Med Device commercial partners
• Leading and executing Customer Collaboration strategies with key hospital systems as defined through our customer segmentation process
• Developing short and long term strategy for collaboration Ramsey Health and other key hospital systems
• Leading Supply Chain supply chain customer facing relationships with key hospital systems for the Medical Device segment
• Representing end to end supply chain for key hospital systems
• Developing strategies to form new partnerships (internal and external) to better serve Ramsay Health and other key hospital systems
• Ensures the J&J end-to-end supply chain delivers foundational elements to Ramsay Health and is able to provide differentiating customer solutions to optimize Ramsay Health’s supply chains
• Close collaboration with the U.S. MD Innovation Leader in CLS and a Customer Solutions Innovation Council that is responsible for delivering novel innovative customer solutions
• Identifying and leading capability development in partnership with the U.S. MD Supply Chain Customer Solutions organization
• Championing Supply Chain Customer Solutions program for key hospital systems through active participation in industry programs and conferences
• Developing Customer-relevant metrics
• Collaborating and driving strategic and tactical alignment across internal stakeholders
• Benchmarking industry trends and shaping business strategies accordinglyQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of ten (10) years of Customer Relationship Management, Customer Logistics and or Supply Chain leadership experience in the health care industry or senior-level general management experience in a fast paced, dynamic global operation is required
• A minimum of five (5) years of people management experience is required
• Project management experience is required
• Demonstrated understanding of the end-to-end supply chain is required, experience within medical device and/or orthopedics is highly preferred
• Demonstrated customer management experience is required, preferably in health care and medical device
• Experience leading and working on cross-functional teams is required
• Experience with process excellence, LEAN, Six Sigma is preferred
• Change management experience is required
• Knowledge of key business processes and technical logistics skills is required
• Multi-sector experience is preferred
• Experience developing and managing a budget is required
• Experience as an effective leader, communicator, team builder, and negotiator with strong persuasive skills required to make the abstract clear, negotiate with, develop, influence and lead staff at all levels within the organization is required
• Experience in establishing work teams, collaborating across functions/organizations and partnering with board level management in a cross-functional team environment is required
• Up to 70% travel, depending upon home location. Initially, will be required to spend time with customer(s) and J&J teams within Australia, UK and FrancePrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, Asia PacificOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Operations (Generalist)Requisition ID