Technology Staffing Services, Strategic Accounts
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to partner with our TSS Strategic Accounts Vice Presidents and RHT/TCG field operations to assist with Project Support throughout North America. This position will play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of RHT/TCG services and maintaining service level quality for our clients.
This person will be responsible for assisting the on boarding of project contractors, maintain/project schedule, project documentation, compile weekly summary reports for clients, assist with contractor time keeping/documentation, communicate with field offices providing contractors and escalate issues to Vice President overseeing the project.
The primary duties of this position include:
- Assist TSS SA Vice Presidents with contractor price quoting
- Responsible for successful on-boarding of Project Contractors such as background checks, orientation, documentation, client site/project requirements and time keeping instructions
- Assist with travel, expense reports, and time keeping of Project Contractors
- When requested, act as Account Contact for clients throughout project duration and oversee completion of project quality control calls
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls and send email updates on project progression
- Assist with creating, editing, printing proposals, and client presentations.
- Responsible for tracking project changes and schedule modifications
- Properly escalate appropriate issues to Vice President or local management in field offices
- Audit job orders in MJP with project based clients to ensure they are completed as instructed
- Other Administrative tasks as they arise.
Candidates for Project Coordinator should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent project skills: proven ability to execute project plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can deliver appropriate detail to a given audience
- Good organizational and time-management skills: proven skill in managing multiple tasks, establishing priorities and meeting timelines
- Strong customer relationship building skills: proven skill in working effectively in a team environment
- Proficient with MicroJ Plus and Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.