As Vice President, TSS Strategic Accounts- Boston, your responsibilities, within your assigned territory, include the following:
- Utilize target list to cultivate high-potential opportunities that fit our client and business profile for Technology Staffing Services in the New England market.
- Responsible for revenue generating activities such as Client Visits, Marketing Calls, routine attendance at networking events, and targeted usage of electronic marketing tools such as email, LinkedIn, MicroJ Plus, and SFDC to drive starts and generate job orders on a weekly basis.
- Routinely collaborate with Regional Management and Strategic Account contacts to analyze business opportunities and to develop and implement client pursuit strategies.
- Act as consultant to branch staffing professionals within assigned territory regarding high-volume opportunities.
- Report directly to Managing Vice President, TSS Strategic Accounts, who will provide overall direction regarding priorities, utilization of time, business development strategy support, and performance feedback.
- Based in Boston, MA
- A proven track record of success staffing, preferably technology staffing.
- Experience with developing relationships with C level personnel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to conduct large and small group presentations.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.