We're looking for a top-notch business consultant to help define and realize the full potential for ODC's Data Licensing solutions.
The ODC was created through the acquisition of multiple market leading companies, and maintains a strong growth-focused, entrepreneurial culture.
This role reports into the North American Head of Data Licensing. Responsibilities:
In this role, you will develop solutions for clients seeking to deepen customer relationships by leveraging the Oracle Data Cloud's access to vast quantities of consumer data, including $3T in offline consumer spending and online behavior across 5B uniques.
You will lead market analysis, collaborate with sales, product and operations to drive the packaging for new Data Licensing products and solutions, and support go-to-market efforts as a subject matter expert. This role will also be responsible for managing existing accounts for successful renewal and expansion.
You will be at the epicenter of the trend toward data-driven marketing and develop expertise in the high-growth AdTech industry. You will also be exposed to numerous industry verticals, including CPG, Auto, Retail, Travel, Financial Services, Media and Tech/Telco.
Candidates should be self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and structured approach to their work. Candidates will be expected to build productive relationships across the geographically-distributed organization, and to effectively represent Data Licensing solutions to prospects and clients.
Successful candidates will have:
- Passion for client outcomes . Focuses on the customer by creating a compelling value proposition.
- Fascination with big data products . You love the idea that quality data can make organizations more efficient and effective, and enjoy getting deep into the technical delivery of solutions.
- Comfort with ambiguity. We don't have all the answers, but a structured, data-driven approach will lead us in the right direction
- Robust analytical skills. What trends are we seeing in the market overall, and in our business that can help us make the right decisions?
- Insightful and actionable takeaways. How do we efficiently combine market knowledge and internal assets to maximize our future success?
- Compelling presentation and storytelling skills . Weaves together information and presents to others in a way that influences decisions and drives desired actions.
- A humble, collaborative approach to work . You naturally seek to build relationships and look for the best answers, which can come from anywhere.
Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues. Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence. Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities. Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners. Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle*s sales of product. Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection. Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle*s products to leverage large revenue opportunities. Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales management. Marketing and business development experience preferred. Business and account planning implementation experience. Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Proven track record in managing multiple opportunities and ability to negotiate and close complex deals. Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible results. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.