Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Digital payments are an emerging core competency - and Visa's leadership with Checkout, Token Service and new innovations position the company well, and a key area for career development.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The Senior Strategic Account Executive (Senior Director Level) will own responsibility for defining, negotiating and winning new agreements with global merchants and US and partners for Visa eCommerce solutions.Qualifications
To accomplish this objective, the person in this role will routinely perform the following key activities:
- Develop a strategic portfolio of business - including merchants, technology providers and internal partners - and lead effort to secure new agreements and solutions. .
- Be responsible for achieving sales and growth objectives for Visa eCommerce Solutions, including Visa Checkout, in a portfolio of strategic merchant and partner relationships
- Make compelling presentations, written proposals and engagement plans to build relationships, discover critical insights for effective solution selling, and extend existing Visa relationships. Negotiate and close merchant agreements covering commercial terms and conditions
- Work closely with a cross-functional team and executives related to winning new business and achieving deep partnership with merchants, tech providers and third parties
- Develop and implement a business plan for a set of named partners and merchant accounts and drive opportunity, in conjunction with team from marketing, integration and product
- Expand range of digital payments solutions through your understanding and customer connection - including successful understanding of client's objectives, strategies and initiatives, underlying business philosophy, financial model, and key players
- Collaborate with key internal Visa partners - including Finance, Legal, Product, Marketing, Financial Institution Sales, Merchant Sales and account teams on applicable initiatives
- Minimum 15 years of experience, in client-facing role providing sales, business development and consulting advice in ecommerce, digital marketing, financial services, enterprise software
- Proven competency negotiating business agreements for complex enterprise services, with an aptitude to lead campaigns as part of larger sales and account team
- Proven record of accomplishment with new products
- Proven ability to direct technical services teammates as part of a cross-functional team
- Evidence of success of team leadership
- MBA highly desired; BA/BS required
- Digital payments and/or retail industry expertise is highly desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Proficient in salesforce or other CRM system; Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Typical travel is 25% per week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.