Are you an industry leader who enjoys building solutions? Our Strategic Client Advisors are not just sales reps, they become trusted advisers of our clients. This role is ideal for a seasoned services sales executive with in-depth understanding of one of the following industry: distribution, financial services, communications, public sector, or industrial. Or are you a seasoned director with consulting or consultative sales background. We seek candidates who have implementation experience - our clients see us as their experts as they navigate through the cloud.Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.We are in search of a motivated, charismatic, consultative Client Advisor to join our Pack, it's always now.
- Sell Innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
- Produce strategic account plan and manage to it
- Lead business outcomes driven sessions with clear understanding of client pain points.
- Manage relevant partner relationships in ecosystem
- Qualify revenue opportunities from a political, financial, solution and timing perspective
- Estimate the selling needs from resources, investment, and solution
- Maintain forecast accuracy utilizing internal systems
- Execute appropriate pricing and contracting agreements across multiple entities
- Recommend Program Solutions from the set of Industry and Practice driven offerings
In order for IBM to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. One of these affiliates is Bluewolf, an IBM Company. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates http://www.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/49730.wss
Be aware that IBM employees interested in joining Bluewolf, a subsidiary of IBM, must resign from their position within the IBM organization in order to be hired by Bluewolf. Transfer of employment is expected to take place in 2018.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.