Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Strategic Customer Group, Senior Manager Marketplace Strategy - Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) located in Titusville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Strategic Customer Group, Senior Manager Marketplace Strategy - Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) will contribute to identifying emerging challenges and opportunities (Policy, Payer, Provider, Patient) and work with the Marketplace Strategy Director to mobilize critical SCG dimensions to develop and implement solutions. They will support the development of an integrated and overarching SCG access and reimbursement strategy that delivers brand and TA objectives. This includes quantification and measurement of the patient access journey and working cross functionally to formulate novel strategies to address key drop off points. The Senior Manager will support the Marketplace Strategy Director in key Enterprise initiatives involving the CVM TA, including exploratory collaborations with institutional customers and new and innovative business models. This will include opportunity identification, solutions design and development, implementation planning and project management and measurement.
The successful incumbent will have key areas of responsibility in:
Collaboration Across SCG
- Supports the CVM Marketplace Strategy Director in coordinating SCG activities supporting optimal access & reimbursement for prioritized brands and solutions.
- Contributes to updates to the SCG Leadership Team in collaboration with Marketplace Strategy Director to ensure visibility of business trends, brand challenges and dashboard progress.
- Assists in coordinating SCG business plans that address TA access needs, including alignment of key stakeholders within Brand, TA and SCG teams.
- Supports launch readiness (as applicable) for key brands in development by aligning SCG activities related to market access and reimbursement.
TA and Environmental Business Knowledge
- Leverages deep knowledge of current and emerging stakeholders' needs and business models to define challenges and opportunities and shape future TA and brand strategy.
- Leverages an understanding of value-based healthcare, quality measures, payment and delivery models, and the roles of policy, payer, provider and patients to inform TA and brand strategy.
- Communicates and integrates VOC insights across functions/organizations, including local and regional research and expertise.
- Translates brand value propositions (immediate and future) to support SCG channels and ensure relevance and pull through.
- Leverages new and existing data to understand patient access journey, works across SCG dimensions to align on key patient drop off points and develops solutions.
- Partners with TA and Patient Access Solutions in developing competitive and compliant access and affordability programs and tools to support provider, caregiver, and patient access to our products.
- Integrates a variety of approaches to analyze, interpret, and manage complex data and translates and communicates strategic implications to key stakeholders.
- Partners with the brand, HECOR and RWE to provide strategic, customer-driven insights that support the creation of the lifecycle market access strategy and value proposition development.
- Partners closely with Marketplace Strategy Director to manage Janssen and/or Enterprise initiatives involving the CVM TA.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitor activity in defining new business models and innovative collaborations across the healthcare ecosystem.
- Contributes to defining new and innovative opportunities to co-create with other healthcare ecosystem stakeholders (e.g., payers, health systems) to improve patient experience, health outcomes and system-wide cost.
- Conducts analysis to build business cases for opportunities and presents to secure internal support.
- Coordinates with other functional areas (e.g., HECOR, RWE, IT) in the execution of external collaborations.
- BA/BS required and an MBA preferred.
- A minimum 8 years business with a minimum 2 years marketing experience and proven performance is required.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong strategy, innovation, collaboration and analytical skills as well as excellent understanding of healthcare market dynamics.
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects. Must possess the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment.
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel and ability to work well across levels and functions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required, including ability to defend logical business arguments, influence without authority and facilitate consensus-building.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Prior CVM therapeutic area experience preferred.
- Position is located in Titusville, NJ
- Flexibility to travel within Janssen campuses as needed is necessary.
- Position requires occasional travel for required meetings, training, etc.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.