- Bachelor's degree in international relations, economics, political science, journalism, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in the strategic, geopolitical, or cyber threat analysis, or in a related area
- Basic understanding of cyber security issues and computer network protocols and environments
- Ability to apply knowledge of key industry operational cycles, cyber threat events, and their impacts to key industries to inform Accenture Security clientele of risk outlooks through timely and effective reporting
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp complex problems and explain them simplistically
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel - Occasional domestic and international travel
- Familiarity with computer network protocols, computer incident response procedures, system and network forensic analysis, scripting, data mining, statistical analysis, data analytics, and personal interview techniques for information gathering
- Experience conducting cyber threat analysis and/or risk assessment roles within the commercial sector
- Understanding of key actors, groups, and environments contributing to cyber threat and risk; and of the roles of government and industry in responding to cyber threat issues
- Operational planning and project management experience
- Familiarity with cyber threat modeling approaches and practices
- Interest and focus on customer service and quality
- Flexibility to complete fast-suspense assignments
- Experience in handling sensitive data with discretion
- Proficiency Maltego or other data visualization tools
- Familiarity with a variety of analytic concepts, practices, and procedures
- Familiarity with computer incident response, system forensic analysis, network forensic analysis, scripting, data mining, large data analysis and/or interview techniques is a major plus
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.