Job Location-Full time role based in Armonk, NY
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? At IBM, transformation is in our DNA, and there has never been a better time to be part of the change.
As an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant within our Strategic Enterprise Transformation (SET) group, you'll have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation.
Our consultants drive large-scale change that spans IBM business units, functions, and geographies. You will work directly with internal clients on key initiatives to understand their business issues, define opportunities, develop business cases, define success metrics, develop the project approaches and implement complex, enterprise-wide transformation initiatives.
As a Strategic Enterprise Transformation - Organizational Change Management Consultant, you will:
• Lead organizational change management efforts and/or workstreams for enterprise transformation initiatives, utilizing IBM's OCM methods and tools, ensuring the alignment of OCM activities to the overall project timeline
• Partner with executive project sponsors at the highest level of the organization to drive IBM's transformation agenda; have visibility and access to executives through regular project briefings
• Perform stakeholder management for large projects with senior stakeholders across the enterprise
• Lead the development and deployment of strategic OCM activities, such as OCM strategy and plan, change impact assessments, communications materials, training programs, change adoption measurement, and readiness surveys
• Facilitate workshops with stakeholders and sponsors to identify key pain points, prioritize actions, draft solutions, and attain buy-in for key actions
• Reinforce the Agile transformation of the enterprise by leading project teams practicing Agile behaviors and ways of working
• Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills by setting and pursuing stretch goals
• Shape our next generation of consulting talent by mentoring, motivating, coaching, and consistently providing feedback for team members
• Drive practice development initiatives including thought leadership, culture building, community involvement, etc.
This is a highly visible internal strategy consulting position in support of IBM's future state enterprise transformation program. Experience in management consulting required. This team directly supports IBM's internal enterprise transformation by identifying candidate opportunities, assessing their risks and benefits, and supporting selected project implementations.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.