Strategic Marketing Communication Director - EcoStruxure Building
Company: Schneider Electric
Location: Andover, Massachusetts
Posted: December 08, 2017
Reference ID: 003YXY
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Reporting to the EcoBuilding Strategy Marketing Communication Vice President, this position is responsible for the strategic marketing communications for EcoStruxure Building, EcoStruxure FOR Building and EcoStruxure Building Platform perimeters.
- Position Schneider Electric as the expert in Building automation and management Solutions.
- Define Marcom strategy for new and existing products focused at end users and channel partners level.
- Develop the strategic messaging structure and its strategic segments and channels.
- Manage the central development and the country implementation of the Marcom strategy including demand generation campaigns.
- Own and lead the relationship with the Commercial, the Global Marketing, the Line of Business and the Division organizations to ensure the alignment of the Marcom strategy to the company programs and the corporate brand strategy and guidelines.
- Work closely with the sales organization enabling them to meet the commercial objectives by providing the appropriate support (tools and presentation).
- Oversee the execution of the key industry events, digital marketing tactics, social media presence, major press releases and evangelize Analyst community.
- Develop specific digital marketing strategy (website, social media platforms, content) to master our digital customer experience (UX/UI).
- Manage (calendar, budget and resource allocation), track, report and prioritize Marcom Programs to ensure funds are efficiency allocated to high ROI activities and optimizing P&L.
- Identify trends and insights and explore new marketing channels, press partnerships and sponsorships.
- Measure and report KPI and ROI of Marcom programs and assess effectiveness against goals.
- Master's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 12 years experience in Marketing Strategy or Marketing Communications roles
- Marketing agency experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent English with proficient writing skills
- Proven track record of messaging and brand building
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence to drive decision making from leadership and stakeholders across the Company.
- Able to articulate our marketing pitch with ease in public forums
- Autonomous and Driven
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.