Recognized as an expert within the company. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategic marketing plans. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.
- Work closely with business heads and project teams to develop AGS strategy; evaluate and calculate value in support of new business proposals as well as marketing of strategy.
- Distill business segment information and create marketing collateral used to promote future business such as case studies, presentations, and product documentation.
- Track business operations metrics and roll-up regional metrics such as revenue, follow-on business, project margins, and P&L.
- Assist with annual strategy development process for AGS and update multi-year strategy plans.
- Generate competitive analysis of services business including market research, competitive activity , customer needs; assess competitive advantages and recommends techniques and product enhancements to increase market penetration.
- Prepare management presentations, reports, financial performance, and development roadmaps.
- Drive and execute an effective interface with product groups to communicate critical market needs and time requirements.
- Strong analytical skills - able to extract real insight from multiple data sources
- Demonstrated success in developing and driving new solutions into the semiconductor equipment market
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Able to influence others, both internally and externally, including senior management
- Detail oriented
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
Qualifications: Education and experience
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- MBA; 10 years of experience developing and communicating strategy, preferably in the Semiconductor industry
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.