Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the sales of Comcast Enterprise Services which includes nationwide high speed Ethernet and Business Class Internet along with an array of Managed Services such as Managed Router, Managed WiFi, Managed Security, services to the Fortune 500 Enterprise market. Takes the lead sales role of a team to drive and close complex sales by focusing on acquisition and development of strategic prospective clients in designated territories. Designs and delivers live sales presentations to prospective strategic clients, develops relationships with clients and the community, and positions the Comcast brand and value proposition as key components of the sales strategy.. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in the art of the complex sale. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations to strategic prospective clients that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Develops the strategy of the sales territory, including identifying strategic partnerships, planning the development of a territory, and cultivating of local partnerships and organizational affiliations. Actively researches and generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships. Actively seeks ways to promote and position the Comcast brand within territory.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast credo, ensuring a superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer relationship to drive customer retention. Works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up skills.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and activity reports as required.
Acquisition and management of new and existing accounts in the commercial Fortune 500 space.
- Achieves and exceeds all sales quotas and targets.
- Development and management of a comprehensive sales funnel that clearly delineates a path for quota attainment.
Work closely with the finance and engineering groups to ensure proposed solutions are both fiscally and operationally sound.
- Attends out-of-the-office meeting with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, Managed Network Services, MAN technologies & designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet Technologies, Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP), Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3), Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts and E-rate Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 5-7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer