FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
FreeWheel is hiring a Strategic Planning Director reporting to the Vice President, Advanced Advertising and Strategic Planning. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying long-term goals and objectives of the advanced advertising organization.
- Identifies strategic and/or growth opportunities for the advanced advertising publisher business unit both domestically and internationally
- Creates business cases including revenue and profitability analysis and recommends best strategy to execute or enter the market. This include joint ventures, reseller partnerships or direct entry via a fully owned entity.
- Responsible for Long range revenue plan (LRP) and pricing strategies domestically and internationally working closely with finance, revenue and product teams.
- Maintains completive landscape and market trends of the advanced advertising TV landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- MBA or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- 6+ years of professional experience in corporate consulting or strategic planning in the ad technology industry
- Demonstrated ability in identifying long-term goals and objectives in an advanced advertising organization
- Experience with creating business cases
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced, results-oriented work environment
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent written / verbal communication and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights, weekends, and variable schedule as necessary
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
A little about us:
Comcast brings together the best in media + technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.