As the Senior Strategic Procurement Contract Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the CVS Health enterprise in developing, managing, analyzing and preparing recommendations on the sourcing of not for resale goods and services. Within this role your primary focus of Senior Strategic Procurement Contract Analyst is reviewing, negotiating, drafting and preparing contract documents in accordance with corporate policy.
As a Senior Strategic Procurement Contract Analyst, you will:
- Review and prepare contract documents in accordance with corporate
- Analyze major and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms
and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and
corporate policies and business unit procedures and requirements.
- Communicate results to team members and business partners. Interact with key
support partners (i.e. Legal, Risk Management, Compliance, and Tax) to ensure
all current policies and procedures are reflected in contracting outputs.
- Assist with sourcing negotiations and serve as lead for the associated
efforts as related to complex contractual issues.
- Act as the focal point for all communication with law, finance and business
teams for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
A little about us: