Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. What You’ll Get to Do:
Currently, Panasonic Systems Communications North America (PSCNA) / Digital Networks has an immediate opening for a Strategic Projects and Data Analyst Intern position which encompasses the support of strategic projects and ongoing data analytics. The position directly supports the project team and is focused on the day-to-day execution of projects of strategic importance to the company. The role requires the ability to analyze and process large data sets to derive tangible and actionable results for the project team.
Data Analysis and Visualization
- Build tracking and financial models under guidance while working independently at times.
- Build an understanding of the underlying structure, logic and inner workings of analysis areas to effectively complete data analysis tasks.
- Define and maintain key performance indicators in visually compelling dashboards for internal and external stakeholders of the organization.
- Communicate data analysis results in compelling and easy-to-grasp ways.
- Handle data analysis and visualization tasks in MS-Excel and similar tools.
- Define and implement data simulation to illustrate varying outcomes of your analysis.
- Execute defined data analysis tasks under tight timeline and budget constraints.
- Present findings to project management on occasion. General Project Support
- Coordinate calendars and schedule internal/external meetings and calls
- Participate in and memorialize project meetings/calls.
- Assist in generation of all key project reports and documents.
- Gather, collect, document and analyze project information and issues that build the foundation of analytical activities.
- Document, maintain and improve project operating procedures for internal and external stakeholders.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by Project Leads. What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience :
- In Junior or Senior year this spring and pursuing a B. S. Degree required. Master Degree candidates preferred.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- Completed courses in Data Analysis and Operations preferred. Competencies :
- Excellent data analysis and mathematical modeling skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Strong command of MS-Office suit tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Communications :
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills required. Other Requirements :
- Position is based out of Newark, NJ.
- Travel up to __0_%. What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Through its broad range of integrated business technology solutions, Panasonic empowers professionals to do their best work. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to reach their full potential, achieve competitive advantage and improve outcomes. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, retail information systems, office productivity solutions, high definition visual conferencing, projectors, professional displays and HD and 3D video 4K Cinema production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA), Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA), the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation .
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.