Enterprise Account Strategic Sales Executive What you will do
The Enterprise Account Strategic Sales Executive is responsible for Responsible for building strong client relationships within assigned Healthcare Enterprise accounts and a Geographic Territory. Primary role to support branch sales team to maximize enterprise account plan for assigned accounts. How you will do it
What we look for
- Works on problems of diverse scope which require analysis within defined processes and systems to obtain results.
- Grow overall YOY sales through creative sales strategy
- A need for understanding large complex multi-location healthcare customers. Heavy focus on C-suite communication. Extensive knowledge of Joint Commission requirements required
- Identify, define and develop solutions to issues in collaboration with enterprise account to provide customized indispensable partnership with account
- Individual contributor with strong leadership skills to facilitate collaboration within multi-functional team. Being a Mentor to others a strong possibility
- Under general supervision; ability to exercise independent judgment; must compare alternate courses of action and make a decision after considering the options.
- Critical skill, must translate customer expectations into solutions that differentiate JCI from competitors. Openly and accurately provide customer feedback to senior leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to negotiate large complex contracts, ability to lead in non-directive role, and facilitate multi-functional support
Who we are
- Education: BA Degree
- Minimum Experience: Sales Background 7-10 years in a sales or client service organization.
- Deep Industry Knowledge: years' experience working in a team-selling environment. Understanding of fire protection, communication, and up to 60% travel
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.