What you’ll be doing...
The Strategic Services Leader is a senior-level position responsible for driving and delivering high-impact, value realization services to drive and enhance customer adoption. The Strategic Services Leader will work closely with the Professional Services leadership team and Customer Success leadership team to develop new service offerings based on needs of the customer, industry and market.
- Leverage business and industry knowledge to design, and deliver customer business strategy, optimization, and process improvement services (such as change management, executive alignment, value-driven transformation, value realization, business case development and performance measurement) within the Telematics industry.
- Identify / participate in business development activities.
- Results-oriented strategic thinker that helps customers “cross the chasm” from current state to future state.
- Development and management of team of industry Subject Matter Experts and consultants who provide value add services to Verizon Telematics customers.
- Responsible for understanding system design and operational goals from the perspective of all vested parties including internal stakeholders, partners, and the end-user customer.
What we’re looking for...
- BA/BS or comparable is required. MBA preferred
- Previous experience (10+ years preferable) in delivering professional services in a business or strategic management consulting role, delivering business strategy planning, process improvements, and the design and facilitation of executive workshops.
- Strong interpersonal and senior executive communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative business case development.
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Telematics industry, with additional understanding of Internet of Things preferred.
- Experience managing team of both local and remote employees
- Works closely with the Professional Services leadership team and Customer Success leadership team to develop new service offerings based on needs of the Customer, industry, and market.
- Partnership with internal sales team members including software sales, solution engineers, product development, and professional services sales.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.