On the Pharmacy Operations Pick-Up Excellence team, you are focusing on improving the customer and colleague experiences at Pharmacy Pick-Up via a number of improvements to current point-of-sale systems. Ultimately, these enhancements will drive customer service improvement while minimizing the amount of store team labor required for execution.
Specifically, you will be engaged across all phases of new process development, with particular emphasis on opportunity identification, solution ideation & design, testing, and implementation. You will lead and contribute to quantitative / qualitative analyses, critical communication development to both field and internal leadership, business case development, and program critical metric reporting.
You are responsible for the following:
- Developing Key Performance Indicators and reporting to help drive an improved store team service.
- Independently interacting with and influencing a wide range of senior partners while demonstrating a proven track record of delivering results.
- Identifying areas of opportunity and developing business cases while testing your designs and ideas.
- Analyzing the pick-up experience to find trends
#strategy2017 #analyticaltalentRequired Qualifications:
- 1+ years of analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- 1+ years of experience working with data using technical tools like Microsoft Excel or Tableau
- 1+ years of experience building impactful presentations and storyboards working with presentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in healthcare and/or operations
- Experience with problem identification and resolution tools, including: root cause analysis, strategy implementation concepts, change management theories, business process redesign, process improvement, etc.
- Experience using SQL to pull data for analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical, and consistent
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork and collaboration skill sets across a variety of business units and personality types
- Good attention to detail as well as good organizational and prioritization skill
Bachelor's degree required Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/