Across the globe institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk respond to challenges and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do and smart engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion development and engagement and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life paid volunteer days and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Product Offering Management provides leadership in the definition alignment and execution of a technology strategy in collaboration with the internal business industry and non-industry partners and clients to support integrated solutions and the end-state technology architecture and strategy. The mission will be achieved through investment optimization and rationalization in support of the strategy that differentiates our offering from competitors through delivery of a best in class end-to-end experience measured by high adoption rates and healthy returns on our investments.
The Product Offering Manager is a strategic role contributing in a meaningful way to the future of State Street. Collaborating with the Offering Lead and the rest of the Offering team the Offering Manager will help define and execute on our offerings/ strategy. This provides the Offering Manager an opportunity to significantly impact our client's and internal user's user experience across our offerings. The role often requires direct and effective communication with State Street executives business leaders technology teams and customersPrimary Responsibilities
\tProduct Offering Management Vision
- \t\tContribute to the offering strategy user-experience design and development for cross-organizational strategic offering initiatives.\t
- \t\tPlan structure and execute diverse projects with engagement of clients business stakeholders and cross-functional teams.\t
- \t\tDevelop strategy and gain buy in to that strategy with business and technology counterparts.\t
- \t\tHelp develop deployment and adoption strategies to support product launch migration and/or decommissioning.\t
- \t\tAlign and collaborate with product demand management governance risk and compliance and marketing initiatives.\t
- \t\tDevelop business cases that drive the offering/strategy\t
- \t\tWork with delivery teams to ensure execution on timelines and in alignment with strategy
- \t\tDeliver best in class offerings for internal and external users.\t
- \t\tAll strategic applications provide a consistent UX inclusive of visual identity and design patterns\t
- \t\tData from user interviews and digital activity acts as the basis for our strategy and investments\t
- \t\tDeliver similar capabilities across business lines regions and user types via reusable components
- \t\tAbility to strategize on the development of enterprise driven value enhancing digital strategies to drive increased business effectiveness improve technology utilization and enhance positioning to address business and user needs\t
- \t\tMust be a skilled communicator up across down and outside of the organization as needed\t
- \t\tCapable of identifying impediments across work streams and work collaboratively with other functional areas to resolve\t
- \t\tDemonstrated prior experience in performing competitive analysis in the cash products \t
- \t\tAbility to perform and interpret industry research\t
- \t\tExperience developing roadmaps including costs timelines and dependencies to articulate enterprise vision and strategy\t
- \t\tHigh ownership self-sufficient hands-on leader to drive quality and maintain application stability\t
- \t\tExperience developing business cases\t
- \t\tExperience working with design thinking preferred\t
- \t\t8-10 yrs experience; Bachelor's degree required\t
- \t\tFinancial Services experience preferred
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.