Demand Xcelerator is a new team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.Job Description:
The Strategy Director will work closely with VP Strategy WMT Inc. and SVP/GM WMT Inc. to build and maintain customer strategy for Walmart & Sam's Club. This role will support the total PepsiCo Portfolio (North America Beverages & PepsiCo Americas Foods) across Walmart and Sam's Club.
This person is responsible for leading a variety of strategic projects across the PepsiCo portfolio at Walmart. This is to include opportunity assessment, size of prize analysis, competitive intelligence and analysis, performance & category decomposition and others as business requirements demand. In addition, run special projects/analytics with Senior Merchants at Walmart Inc. This individual will also support key internal planning processes such as SBP and AOP and external customer planning processes. Key Functional Imperatives:
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Support & lead strategic planning processes (SBP & AOP) that deliver long term growth, profit & share objectives.
- Lead competitive analysis & benchmarking projects, become the expert on the competition at Walmart (retail & CPG).
- Perform opportunity identification and sizing by connecting a variety of primary and secondary data sources.
- Serve as strategic 'internal consultant' to BU and advisor teams.
- Participate and understand key customer priorities (of WMT Inc.) and translate them to actionable tactics (for PepsiCo).
- Lead strategic projects, both in house and also with the customer.
- Support BU's and category advisor teams as an 'internal consultant' providing strategic thinking and perspective.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 8-10 years' experience of progressive advancement in consulting or strategy
- Superior Analytical Skills / High level of strategic thinking / Ability to "Connect the Dots"
- Disruptive & Innovative Thinker; Able to Create Solutions; Skilled Communicator
- Self-Starter, ability to set direction in ambiguous environments and deal with change
- Ability to effectively develop & deliver Senior Executive oriented presentations
- Proven results operating in fast paced environments and frequent change
- Must be willing and able to travel 15-20% of the time
- Previous experience at a top consulting firm preferred
- Candidate should be interested in General Management career path (sales; marketing; etc.)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.