Capital One is a strategy led company. Its Corporate Strategy Group engages on ultra-high impact issues to drive the entire company’s performance. Operating as a "firm within the firm,” the Strategy Group reports directly to the CEO and co-founder, Rich Fairbank. It focuses on formulating profitable growth and value enhancement strategies, and works within the business to ensure results.
The Customer Experience Measurement Program (CEMP) within the Strategy Group was formed by a CEO mandate to elevate the voice of the customer within corporate strategy and to provide consistent measurement of customer experience to inform business decisions. Team members function as strategy analysts with deep customer expertise for an expanding list of business groups, products, and channels. CEMP is seeking a Manager or Sr. Manager to join its entrepreneurial team and help lead its efforts to create value for customers.
A successful candidate will:
• Build relationships with key business partners and manage a portfolio of strategic projects
• Advise business partners in identifying high leverage opportunities for customer experience improvement and/or competitive differentiation, informed by line of business and enterprise business strategy
• Influence decision making across business units and functional teams
• Leverage executive forums and quarterly reporting to drive engagement with customer strategy
• Provide thought leadership and catalyze best practice sharing regarding customer research, strategy, and design, building Capital One’s internal customer experience community and expertise
• Drive cross-pollination and collaboration with other teams within Corporate Strategy group
• Promote the culture and values of Capital One and the Strategy Group
• Demonstrate fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in cross functional teams
• Have experience influencing decision making across business units or functional teams
• Be able to identify and solve problems independently in a constantly changing environment
• Lead customer experience strategy projects (e.g., competitive benchmarking, strategic assessments of products and experiences, product and experience design, strategic planning / setting business goals, etc.), including designing research, conducting and managing analysis, quantifying white space / improvement opportunities incl. cost and revenue implications, and formulating recommendations
• Influence line of business leaders, working consultatively with business partners to identify strategies for driving customer value and advocacy
• Identify and independently scope new projects while contributing to group problem-solving to advance CEMP’s broader agenda
• Serve as an ambassador for customer experience data and analysis across lines of business, consulting on customer experience data needs and infusing customer analytics into decision-making
• Assume increasing responsibilities in project and people management
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 3 years' experience in Business Analysis or Strategy Consulting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint; fluency with Teradata SQL
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.