At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Structural Group Team Lead that will be an exceptional contributor and facilitator. We are looking for problem solvers, self-motivators and action oriented thinkers.
You'll change the world by...
- Reviewing site specific documentation of existing roof systems
- Performing structural reviews to verify the structural capacity of existing roof systems
- Preparing structural reports for distribution to regional offices
- Coordinating with internal teams to move accounts through operational process
- Performing other duties and assignments as given by management
You'll do that with your...
- High school degree or equivalent
- MS Word and Excel experience
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Solar installation or design experience a plus
- Residential construction and roof layout understanding a plus
- Engineering background a plus (engineering student and/or work experience)
You'll know you're ready if you have...
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated
- An ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Basic computer proficiency required (minimum 20 wpm)
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.