Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
About the position
Are you ready to help us connect fans around the world to create memorable experiences? We are looking for individuals that are driven, courageous, inventive, diverse and live the StubHub brand! StubHub is new to the Draper area and over the next year, we are looking to vastly expand our StubHub family. What does this mean for you as an applicant? Great career advancement and development opportunities!
What you’ll do
- Provide top notch customer service in a fast paced environment including in bound phone calls and chat
- De-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience
- Maintain high performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
- Be able to make the right decision while keeping the customer and company in mind
- Ability to work independently while doing what’s best for our customers
- Have engaging conversations with our customers about; StubHub Fan Protect Guarantee, Make it Right, Rejected at the Gate calls, seller payments, cancelled orders, tickets not received, tickets not correct, purchases, listing tickets, questions about the site, account issues, and venue information.
What you’ll need
- Must have conflict management skills and the ability to deliver a difficult message that creates the best fan experience possible!
- Hustle and tireless work ethic
- Be innovative and think on the fly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines to include a minimum of 40 hours a week
- 1+ years of call center or customer service related experience
- Know how to have fun and work hard too!
- Be a community advocate for StubHub live our brand
What you get Day 1
- Starting Pay:
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Yearly Performance Raises
- $200 StubHub credit per year
- Continued Career Development
- Health, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Flex Spending
- Pet Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption and Infertility Assistance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Paid Sabbatical
- 24-hr Gym and Wellness Programs
- Employee Discounts
Our interview process will consist of a few steps but first, we will start with a video interview! Upon our recruiting team reviewing your application, you will receive an email from email@example.com that will include instructions, a short tutorial and give you the opportunity to practice with test questions. If you do not see this email, please check your junk or spam mail as there is a possibility it went there as well.
Benefits of Digital Video Interviewing
- You can complete your interview anytime, anywhere.
- Your interview will be shared with multiple people at once, helping expedite our review process while respecting your time.
- You can bring your resume to life by telling your story on video.
- In order to submit your video interview, you will need a smartphone, tablet, or a webcam with a microphone and internet access.
Thanks for taking the first step in starting your career with StubHub, we look forward to reviewing your application.
**This is NOT a remote position, it will require you to commute to our Draper office.
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
A little about us:
eBay is a global commerce platform and payments leader connecting millions of buyers and sellers.