Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
About the Team
Workday Education is responsible for teaching Workday's market-leading technology to our partners and customers. Our innovation doesn't stop with our applications. It continues in our approach to learning. Whether in our state-of-the-art classrooms or other exciting mediums, we work hard to use technology that benefits everyone.
About the Role
As a Workday Services Instructor, you will teach and certify Workday and partner consultants to provide them with product expertise. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
- Become an expert in the Workday Student product suite
- Collaborate with content development team to define course structure, content, and delivery method to produce high quality training
- Obtain a deep knowledge of Workday applications and work across functional teams to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancements
- Build relationships across teams to meet goals
- Learn and quickly master new product functionality
- Share your knowledge and experience with your students to get their Workday career off to a great start!
Our successful candidates have a strong background in full scale ERP deployments and training. They work hard, they love to learn, and they are ready for a challenge!
- 2+ years experience implementing or supporting Student Information Systems at a college or university
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company implementing enterprise applications
- Experience with Financial, HCM, Payroll and other ERP applications a plus
- Higher Ed domain experience with Financial Aid and one or more of the following functional areas: Student Recruiting, Registration, Admissions, Student Financials, Academic Advising, Curriculum Management
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to independently manage projects
- Ability to communicate concepts in a concise, logical manner so students can absorb and retain
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mastering complex system functionality
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to large groups of 20+ people using a variety of delivery methods, for lengthy periods of time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Proximity to one of our training locations; Pleasanton, Chicago, Atlanta, or any metro market
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant working experience is required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 75% travel is required in the US
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.