Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
JACKS DINING MARKET WORKER
Job Summary: The market is home to several of our dining locations. The Bindle, Greens-to-Go, Papa Johns, Sandwich Shack, These and Those Noodles and Grille Works. Any position obtained inside the market could be for one of those locations.
Duties could include (this is dependent on the location) preparing, cooking, and handling general food preparation within the kitchen; including chopping vegetables, preparing fruits, and making salads. Handles all food storage and perform basic kitchen maintenance duties, including mopping the floors, washing dishes and emptying the trash.
Hours: Hours for this position will vary based on scheduling need. Please indicate on your application what hours you are available to work
Essential Tasks, Duties, & Responsibilities:
• Maintain a positive attitude and smile
• Greet customers as they approach the cash register and be polite with customers during the transaction
• Must have knowledge of cash register, credit card machines, and Aramark cashier policy in order to effectively service the customer
• Must be familiar or become familiar with all menu items and pricing to effectively complete financial transactions and answer questions from customers
• Maintain an organized, neat and clean cashier station
• Stock service areas with paper goods, condiments, beverages, and food items as needed
• Count, organize, and balance the cash drawer; fill out the cashier slip; and make deposits while in the presence of a manager or supervisor
• Monitor theft in the location and report incidents to managers
• Assist with daily functions in the kitchen, back of house or cashiering.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to understand and follow directions given by management
• Report safety hazards discovered in the location to management immediately.
• Involves repetitive motion
• Other related duties as assigned
Must be able to:
• Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
• Read instruction for items to be made
• Use math to calculate change
• Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
• Perform work that is routine and organized
• Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
• Reaching, handling, seeing, standing, walking
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.