Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Concessions workers will assist in managing the operations of food preparation and production. Employees will stay compliant with service polices, ensure all cleaning standards are being met, troubleshoot potential issues, ensure all closing duties are being completed, and maintain an excellent level of guest satisfaction.
Our concessions team is needed to work concession stands at all home Football, Wrestling, Volleyball and/or Basketball games. You are not required to work all of the games; a schedule is created based on your availability.
Essential Tasks, Duties, & Responsibilities:
• Ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
• Follow all ServSafe procedures. (Safe food handling procedures)
• Prepare concession stand for an event by stocking product (cups, napkins, etc.) in convenient and accessible locations including condiment carts.
• Greet every guest with a warm and sincere smile and greeting.
• Must be comfortable with upselling.
• Prepare food in stand according to specified cooking projections.
• Keep containers and counters clean and free of crumbs and spills at all times.
• May be asked to assist with beginning inventory levels prior to events; may be required to count ending inventory levels before end of shift
• Must have knowledge of cash register, credit card machines, and Aramark cashier policy in order to effectively service the customer
• Must become familiar with all menu items and pricing.
• Count, organize, and balance the cash drawer; fill out the cashier slip; and make deposits while in the presence of a manager or supervisor
• Monitor theft in the location and report incidents to managers
• Assist with daily functions in the kitchen
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• TIPS certification in order to serve alcoholic beverages.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
• Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers and employees.
Additional Job Functions:
• Cross-train at other positions in the location
• Work at other stations and in other departments as necessary
• Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent customer service and a positive attitude
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must have the ability to multitask and solve problems
• Experience running a cash register, knowledge of processing a credit card reader and performing credit card transactions
• Math skills for counting money and providing correct change
• Experience in the food service industry or grocery is highly desirable
• High school education or equivalent
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.