Location: Redwood Shores, CA (relocation not available) About the Company:
For more than three and a half decades, Oracle has been the leader in database software. And as it has further developed technologies and acquired best-in-class companies over the years, that leadership has expanded to the entire technology stack, from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications and into the cloud. With more than 420,000 customers-including 100 of the Fortune 100- and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. From data center operations to cloud applications, Oracle not only eliminates the complexity that stifles business innovation, but also engineers in speed, reliability, security, and manageability. Oracle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. About Oracle's Abilities Matter Intern Program for Individuals with Disabilities:
At Oracle, Abilities Matter. We are dedicated to the success of our employees. We develop programs, accessible technologies and products that enhance the overall workplace environment and contribute to the productivity of our employees including individuals with disabilities.
Oracle offers professional-level internship opportunities that are targeted to provide individuals with disabilities the experience of working at our technology company while developing the 21 st -century skills that are needed in today's workplace. The role contributes to the D&I mission of creating an inclusive and diverse culture that drives innovation and business success. About the Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator Intern Position:
At Oracle we foster an inclusive environment that leverages the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of all our employees, suppliers, customers, and partners to drive a sustainable global competitive advantage. To advance Oracle's diversity and inclusion strategy, this intern position will work as part of the US Diversity and Inclusion team to support programs, partnerships and initiatives that drive results and successful business outcomes. Duties and Tasks
• Support Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Partner initiatives, coordinate logistics to include correspondence with agencies, management of collateral materials, assistance with various communication, invoicing, registration and onsite program support.
• Maintain project plans, manage communications, proactively identify and address project risks and opportunities as well as identify ways to achieve project/program goals.
• Assist D&I Consultants with the development, delivery and impact of Diversity and Inclusion programs.
• Assist with the development of presentations and narratives around data sets to share with individuals and/or groups at all levels of the organization. Preferred Experience and Education:
- One year minimum working in a Human Resources generalist role, or related field experience.
- Experience a plus in managing projects.
• BA/BS degree in business or public administration, human resources management, organizational behavior or closely related field, preferred.
• Experience in meeting deadlines and deliverables with accuracy and a focus on results.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in supporting HR strategies.
• High level of skill and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Ability to take initiative and follow through on tasks or projects.
• Cross-collaboration skills with multiple team members with varying projects and programs.
• Solution-oriented problem solver
• Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities, workflow and deadlines concurrently.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Additional Information:
This is a 40 hour per week position.
If you require accessibility assistance or a reasonable accommodation applying for open positions, please call Oracle at 1-888-404-2494, Option 3. You can also email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Abilities Matter Diversity Intern Position Accommodation Request
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications:
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.