Come grow with us as a Student Support at Kellogg! Learn with us as you develop your skills and collaborate across multiple team players. You will have help as you will report to a member of Kellogg Category Management. Engage with us and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Student Support - Category Management at Kellogg Company, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Utilizing Nielsen programs to analyze and interpret data
- Creating plan-o-grams using JDA Space Planning
- Developing insights on Category results and trends
- Creating and analyzing efficient assortment using Kellogg tools
- Owning, presenting, and following up on special projects and tasks
- Working with Category Management team to create/maintain innovation documentation
- Exhibiting professional interaction and communication with Kellogg Category Management team and Kellogg Company personnel
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Student must be enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Science program
- Experience working with databases, spreadsheets and other computer programs
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Major and/or minor in a related subject, such as, Marketing, Economics, or Business
- Student at a Junior status
- Work-related experience preferred, but not required
You should be available to work for a minimum 6 month commitment.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: