- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in HR Management, Business Management and Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related areas
- 3 years of experience in one of the following: Registrar’s office, Admissions office, financial aid office, AND/OR Higher education CIO office
- 3 years of experience in one of the following areas: Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), Workday Financials, Workday Student functional configuration and implementation or technical integration within Higher Education
- 1 year of demonstrated proven prior success in roles utilizing Workday directly
- 3 years of experience with Banner or PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
Ability to establish credibility in the eyes of senior-level university executives on the basis of expertise, maturity, and professionalism
Strong analytical skills and tools such as excel used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams
Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
Workday Services functional certification a plus
Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
Previous experience in software selection, vendor management
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work with Health, Education, State or Federal entities
Desire to be a part of a fast paced culture with a focus growing the business
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.