Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Position Summary:
To perform a wide variety of administrative tasks related to the Human Resources Department. Essential Functions:
- Provide support to the Human Resources Manager in all projects and initiatives as needed.
- Research and provide creative ideas for all levels of employee engagement activities.
- Assist with developing and directing innovative employee engagement programs.
- Answer basic questions, provide standard policy/procedural information, and perform routine problem resolution on matters pertaining to employment, employee benefits, and employee relations.
- Ability to listen to employee concerns and have exceptional analytical problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Assist with day to day HR functions including recruiting, staffing, hiring, training, development, and payroll.
- Follows Aramark policies and procedures.
- Maintain highly confidential human resources files.
- Assist with managing monthly inventory of supplies for HR department.
- Ability to work with the management team to assist with recruitment events, hiring, etc.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to arrive to work on time.
- May be required to work nights or weekends, as needed.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Human Resources Manager.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Qualifications MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Pursing bachelor's or master's degree in a Business, Psychology, or related field.
- Dedication and eagerness to learn and help in all areas of the HR Department.
- The ability to work and solve problems independently.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects with varying schedules and meeting deadlines comfortably.
- Written & oral communication skills, organization skills, and high attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work 10 - 20 hours a week in an office setting.
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Use math to calculate change
- Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Present professional appearance
- Pass a criminal background check
- High School diploma/GED
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.