Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Manage Peer to Peer Team and selling efforts. Lead team in Meal Plan sales, Channel Growth promotions, and events including theme meals, etc. Lead and support development, production and implementation of tactical marketing initiatives aimed at increasing customer retention, improving image, improving margins, and increasing market share for MSU Dining Services. Emphasis on leadership, promotion, and sales. Highlights: Meal Plan Sales including P2P Team, Channel Growth Promotions, Social Media Calendar, Retail National Brand Calendar, Advertising, Communication, and website. • Works with Marketing Manager to develop overall merchandising strategy and implements the tactics that are established.
• Coordinate collection of data for development of unit specific Marketing Plans.
• Collaborates with Marketing Manager to develop an inclusive communication strategy that includes direct mail, focus groups, advisory committees, orientation events, to all of the specific university customer segments (i.e. students, parents, faculty, athletic, administrative staff, clients, etc.)
• Maintain account specific website and social media channels to promote both Retail and Residential programs, as well as all other initiatives to improve image of MSU Dining
• Manage Peer to Peer Team, including as needed Interns, and selling efforts. Lead team in Meal Plan sales, Channel Growth promotions, Residential Themed Meals, etc. Qualifications Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate student at Mississippi State University pursing MBA.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and complete assignments involving multiple functions in a timely manner.
- Excellent technical, written, and oral communication skills are required.
- Individual must be a self-started and very detail-oriented, and management experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to work at least 12 months (one full year), with a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Peer to Peer Team Manager
- - Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and scheduling Peer to Peer Team Members and as needed Interns
- - Coordinate P2P tables coming in and out, ensure all tables are stocked and prepared for each shift
- - Meal Plan sales, ensuring targets, give forms to Business Analyst Intern to enter into Meal Plan Database
- - Manage P2P tables while they're out; ensure engagement and team morale is high
- Ensure execution of Channel Growth promotions (2 weeks of every month)
- - Work with Graphic Designer to localize the Channel Growth promotional flyers and graphics
- Themed Residential Events
- - Plan event, order and decorate the dining hall, and execute Residential Themed Events (1-2 per month)
- - Schedule as-needed Interns to assist with the decorating and executing of the event
- - Oversee Theme Night - manage Interns including engagement, smiles, photos, etc.
- - Ensure VOC targets are met at each Residential Theme Event
- Monitor website and social media channels; make edits as needed
- Social Media Calendar
- - Manage content calendar - MSU Dining photo bank
- - Responsible for creating the Social Media calendar each month and that H&W, Retail, Residential, Sustainability, National Food Holiday, Promotion, and Event posts are all included
- - Manage Intern Take Over - 3 Retail shots for $10 Flex, MWS and WEST surveys, and pictures, at each location are required
- Retail National Brand Calendar
- - Responsible for ensuring all Retail National Brand promotions are added to the calendar, executed, and promoted.
- Residential/Retail Calendar to Location Managers
- - Responsible for pulling together all calendars each month to send out to Location Managers for the following month
- Production of digital menu boards for dining halls
- Location Signage Audits, Retail Pricing Checks, Secrete Shopper Surveys, and other projects as needed
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.